Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wild imaginations, fake mustaches and dimples

The time is continuing to FLY by. I know I say this every letter, but it is. Spanish is so funny somedays I feel fluent (I know, I have a WILD WILD imagination) and I feel like I can say anything I want. Somedays it's a lot harder. I can't conjugate anything right or I don't have the vocab I need to say somethiong. For the most part though, it's becoming to where it's not as much of a barrier. Although it has been good, this has probably been the hardest week so far...


We have 2 new investigators, Johana and Manuel (They are both our teachers). We have a baptism date set up for Johana and we will have challenged Manuel by the time you read this. We all love speaking in lessons so much now, sometimes we "fight" over who gets to teach what, who gets to say the baptism challenge, etc. Our teachers have been really pushing the baptism invitation to be the 1st or 2nd lesson, because it's pointless to "teach about how one can gain salvation, and then not even present them with an opportunity."


Elder Gardner's mom sent him a package of fake mustaches, so when we came back to the residency hall at night, we all put them on and walked around. A lot of missionaires would walk by and double-take at our "bigotes." (Mustaches). It was pretty funny. Also the other day, Hermano Robinson (one of our teachers) taught us after class how to have a good "dimple" in our ties. So for the past couple days we all tied our ties with dimples and picked the best one.


I'm praying for each one of you and I hope you have a fantastic week.


Con mucho amor,


Elder Eastmond

No comments:

Post a Comment