Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tenses, cinnamon rolls, and man caves

Hola Familia,
This week has been great. I have been really trying to study the imperfect and preterite tenses and also passive voice, past participle and conditional. It's kinda fun to be able to say things (or at least try) in a variety of ways now.


Seeing Braiden Shumway this week was AWESOME! We talked for a good half hour in our residency halls yesterday night and he is doing really good .


I have been praying a lot more lately just for everything. Before I do anything I try to pray and ask for the spirit of guidance to be with me. I can't remember the reference off of the top of my head, but there is a scripture that says to pray before everything so the Lord can "consecrate thy performance." It's a good one.


FUNNY STORY OF THE WEEK:
So last week elder Davidson brought a cinnamon roll into our room. It was a microwave one and was nasty. He offered it to me and I didn't want it, so we put it into Elder Lee's man cave (he was absent from the room, of course). I figured he would see it before he got in bed, but come bedtime he just jumps right in (I had forgotten at this point) and me and Elder Wheeler hear: "What the... (four second pause)... YOU'RE DEAD!" He comes out of his cave and has cinnamon roll ALL-OVER his backside. It was hilarious-- we all got a kick out of it-- including Elder Lee. Ha ha.


Les Amo todo mucho! Try to stay out of trouble!
Mucho amor,
Elder Eastmond

No comments:

Post a Comment